Dr. Robert J. Sicurelli Jr. is a prosthodontist. Only prosthodontists are recognized as specialists in cosmetic dentistry, implants, occlusion and restorative procedures by the American Dental Association.
- Member of the American College of Prosthodontists for 25 consecutive years
- International lecturer, researcher and author
- Inventor of current dental technologies listed on www.USPTO.gov, website of the United States Patent Office.
- Southampton Hospital with privileges in Dentistry, Prosthodontist
Dawn Marie Sicurelli is a registered dental hygienist who is trained in all periodontal maintenance protocols. She is certified in local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation.
- Clinical Associate Professor of Dental Hygiene Briarcliff College
- Master's degree, Dental Hygiene Education
- Summa Cum Laude, University of Bridgeport
- Summa Cum Laude, LIU CW Post
- Alpha Sigma Lambda
- Phi Delta Kappa International