Before and After
SMILE CREATION with LIP Development
A Prosthodontist is a specialist in veneers, crowns, inlays, fillings, implant restorations, bridgework, complete occlusal rehabilitation, dentures.
- Veneers are thin porcelain restorations that create the perfect smile for you in just a few visits. Crooked, spaced or dark teeth can be aligned and reshaped in beautiful lifelike porcelain to get the amazing smile you've always wanted .
- Crowns cover the whole tooth providing ideal esthetics when veneers aren't suitable.
- Bridgework replaces a missing tooth or teeth with a permanently
- Implant crowns and bridges replace missing teeth to function and beautiful aesthetics.
- Inlays are porcelain or gold restorations. Fillings are created in tooth colors.
- Complete occlusal rehabilitation restores facial aesthetics and lost function using crowns, veneers, implant restorations addressing all of the teeth in both jaws.
- Dentures are removable prostheses that replace all or some of the teeth. They can be attached to implants to secure them in place to provide retention when eating. It's very helpful for patients to bring their year book or wedding photos to help me with tooth size and shape selection. The photos also assist me in re-creating the smile dimensions and the facial height that were lost over time. Lost facial height is seen when the chin starts getting closer to the nose due to bone loss and wear of the denture teeth. New dentures correct these functional and esthetic issues by restoring the height of the face and the dimensions of the smile.